Appleton 1/2" Liquidtight Connector - ST-50
Minimum: 15 Order Increment: 1
With only three main parts – the body, long-throat crimpable ferrule and compression nut – the Appleton™ ST Series connectors are, at minimum, 25% quicker to install than the competitor’s. Appleton™ ST Series of liquidtight connectors are the top choice whenever a secure, safe connection is paramount.
- Suitable for wet locations
- Seals out water, oil, dirt, dust and fumes
- Three-piece design (body, nut and ferrule) for 25% faster installation vs. competitive products
- Now includes KO sealing ring with locknut
- Bar stock steel or cast malleable iron – built-in durability
- Compact design – clean OEM look
- Distinct ferrule threads – pull-out is four times greater than UL requirements
- Crimpable ferrule – secure mechanical and liquidtight connection with positive fitting-to-conduit grounding
- Conduit Size: 1/2"
Connector, Liquidtight, 1/2", Straight