BPI Broadband DVI Male - 6' DVI Male Digital Dual Link - 38-106
Minimum: 5 Order Increment: 1
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) provides high resolution Video up to 2048 X 1536. Our DVI-D cables can be used for direct digital video connections between HDTV cable boxes and HDTV televisions. DVI-D digital cable eliminates the analog conversion process necessary when using PrPbY cables resulting in higher quality video displays.
These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1600 X 1200 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Direct digital Video connection between HDTV cable boxes and HDTV televisions
- Provides a faster, higher-quality image than with analog
- Eliminates analog conversion process Digital Dual Link
- Pair: 28, 30 Conductor: 28,30
- Shielding: Aluminum / Mylar
- Jacket OD: 28AWG-7.8mm, 30AWG - 6.5mm
Cord, Patch, DVI-D, Dual Link, 6'